Monday, October 4, 2010

God is...

AMAZING. I look at my life and often forget how truly blessed I am. The grass is absolutely greener on my side of the fence, I wish I took the time to realize and look at it more often. Today's message at church was about this topic...in many ways. I am blessed.

So GREAT news!!!! I have one less thing to stress about in my life. Last week I was totally depressed and just worried about our house hunting problems, and today that is all over. My realtor called after church and told us that we got the house we were bidding on in Wahiawa, so now we start the escrow process. This is our 7th bid on a house, but our first in Wahiawa. Through the adventure we have seen how God has moved in this whole ordeal. First I get hired at Mililani High, the LAST school I ever wanted to be at. But then, I saw it as a way of moving home--to Wahiawa. Then we start looking at houses and I thought we couldn't afford anything in Wahiawa (it is rather expensive), so we were making bids in Ewa Beach only to get out bid every time. Finally, we took a chance, made some sacrifices of location over housing space, and we got an absolutely, totally amazing, completely beautiful, renovated 3 bedroom, 1 bath (this is the compromise) home. God you are so amazing. I am completely joyous and relieved at the same time, but best of all, my husband loves the house so much. I can't wait to get in there, start decorating, and beginning our lives where God has destined us to be from the beginning of time.

Lord you are so awesome, so worthy of all praises. Be blessed my dear friends, our God reigns from now until forever. The battles already been won.

No comments:

Post a Comment