Monday, October 18, 2010

Interesting...Very Interesting

Yesterday was such a...DAY!

So my girlfriend's birthday was today; however, she spent the entire weekend partying and I was supposed to go with her on Saturday. But I thought I had this thing for my honor society, Pi Lambda Theta, Sunday morning. So I decided to bail on my friend because I was already tired and didn't want to be MORE tired since I decided to go out. How lame yeah? I know. Anyways, the next day I drove to KPT and found out that The Childrens' Fair was on Saturday, not Sunday. Not only did a miss out on helping my friend celebrate her birthday, I also missed Brys' first football game. I felt so horrible, I wanted to be there for both and I wasn't. Gee golly.

Later on Sunday we went fishing. It was such a beautiful day and I saw two sting rays dancing with each other in the ocean. It was beautiful. I wish that I had thought to use my camera and go take a picture of them. God is so amazing; it was also a beautiful evening there, we fished until appx. 9:00pm then went home. But the beauty of the moon shimmering off the ocean's surface was breath taking. The sillhouette of my husband standing on the reef waiting paitently for his catch was serene. It was beautiful, and I'm amazed at God's grace, that I am blessed to see the things that I see and appreciate them. May I never forget how blessed I am.

Today, driving up to work there was this big truck (like the kind with the stacks) blowing so much smog into the air that it filled the entire valley (between Mililani and Waipio). It was disgusting. How can we be so self-centered that we pollute our air like that, the air that MUST last us for the rest of eternity (however long that is) here on Earth. What a waste. RRR.

-Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment