Sunday, November 7, 2010

Monay

Who knew that buying a home would be so expensive? There are so many hidden things...unforeseen things that I'm learning about everyday. For example, did you know that your savings can go in a matter of weeks due to fees and charges from Escrow companies or furniture. I think I dropped a couple grand today on house stuff. CRAZY! I keep watching the bills add up and our funds drop down...hopefully, it eventually only get's better from here? Did you also know that a dryer doesn't come with an electrical chord? You need to buy one! Did you know the old plantation style houses (like mine) are single walled so I have to buy a custom order door? Did you know that I have no idea how I'm going to hang pictures up in my house :-) without going through the wall? Did you know that if you want to measure your windows correctly for blinds that you need to measure it in SIX places? And they are EXPENSIVE! What a day. I'm pooped.

No comments:

Post a Comment